Kathryn M. Mullane Nursing Awards
In 2003 the Mullane family established the Kathryn M. Mullane Nursing Awards to honor and remember Kathryn, a beloved wife, mother and grandmother. This unique award allows the recipient to enjoy a well-deserved gift, to be spent only on themselves. Denis Mullane, Kathryn's husband, and their three children, Kevin, Denise and Gerald, wanted the nurses who go above and beyond the call of duty to realize they need to take care of themselves and have some fun. The family feels very strongly that Kathryn would have loved this way of thanking those who took such good care of her.
2019 Mullane Award Winners -
- Shandra Craig, RN , Labor & Delivery – nominated by Anneliese Stahl/Judy Hill
- Victoria Hotton, RN, Unit 5-1 – nominated by Kris Hall
- Brittany Morin, BSN, RN, Unit 8-9 – nomination by Stephanie Ruggiero
- Hannah Remillard, BSN, RN, CCRN, CSC, Unit CICU – nominated by Krista Levesque
- Sabrina Sousa, RN Unit 8-9 – nominated by Casey Aivano