An Invitation to Join The Valencia Society
In 1997 Saint Francis celebrated its 100th anniversary and created The Valencia Society, named for its first administrator, Mother Ann Valencia. The planned giving society was established to honor individuals who have left a planned gift to Saint Francis Hospital and Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital.
There are a variety of ways that you can support our hospitals through estate planning, including:
- Making a bequest naming the hospital as a beneficiary in your will or trust
- Naming the hospital as a beneficiary on your life insurance policy
- Through your minimum required IRA distributions
- Naming the hospital as a residual beneficiary of your estate
- Through the establishment of a charitable gift annuity
- Donating shares of your publicly held stocks or securities
- Additional flexible planned giving strategies
We are available to discuss which planned giving option is best for you. For more information, please contact Amy Buzzell, 860-714-4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to include either Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center or Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital in your estate plans, please use our legal name, address and federal tax ID listed below. We encourage you to consult with your financial and/or legal advisors when making decisions regarding your estate plans.
Legal name: Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center
Address: 114 Woodland Street, Hartford, CT 06105
Federal Tax ID Number: 06-0646813
Legal name: Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Address: 490 Blue Hills Avenue, Hartford, CT 06112
Federal Tax ID Number: 06-1422973
Your thoughtful planning today will ensure that our hospitals will continue their tradition of compassionate care well into the future.
Please fill out our Intentions of the Heart form to let us know if you intend or have included us in your estate or financial plan. We would like to thank you for your generosity by including you in The Valencia Society.