Saint Francis Foundation
Established in 1978, the Saint Francis Foundation operates exclusively to raise awareness and support for Saint Francis Hospital and Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital through relationship building, community visibility and fundraising. The Foundation accomplishes this goal through many types of giving programs, planned gifts and special events all in an effort to help the hospitals sustain, expand and improve their services to our community for generations to come.
With your help, we were able to open the
- Joyce D. and Andrew J. Mandell Center for Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Care and Neuroscience Research at Mount Sinai
- Karl J. Krapek, Sr., Comprehensive Women's Health Center at Saint Francis
- Maximilian E. & Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Breast Health Center
- Curtis D. Robinson Center for Health Equity
- John T. O'Connell Tower
- Lea Economos Hematology Center for Clinical Research
- The John M. Gibbons Pavilion for Women
- The Hoffman Heart and Vascular Institute of Connecticut
We are also able to serve 1,300 families a month through the Joan C. Dauber Food Pantry where just $5 can purchase 60 pounds of food. All gifts, big or small, enable us to meet our Mission of a compassionate and transforming presence in our community. We look forward to partnering with you and making a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.