Saint Francis Foundation
Established in 1978, the Saint Francis Foundation operates exclusively to advance the charitable, scientific and educational purposes of the Hospital through relationship building, community visibility and fundraising.
The Foundation also focuses the efforts of its volunteers and staff on major gifts and planned gifts to build Saint Francis' endowment so the Hospital can sustain its services to the community for generations to come.
Our Mission Statement
We are committed to health and healing through excellence, compassionate care and reverence for the spirituality of each person.
Our Core Values
- Respect – We honor the worth and dignity of every individual.
- Integrity – We are faithful, trustworthy and just.
- Service – We provide financial resources to advance the mission of Saint Francis Care.
- Leadership – We encourage initiative, creativity, continual learning, openness and accountability.
- Gratitude – We carry a mindset of gratitude in everything we do.
- Stewardship – We care for and strengthen resources entrusted to us not only now but in the future.
- Care – We applaud and support the skillful care given to all those who enter Saint Francis Care and support the mission through our fundraising efforts.